Call Center - 5 Position
- Bachelor Degree in any field.
- Excellent Communications in English.
- Good Communications in Chines is an advantage.
- Computer literate - MS Application.
- One year experience in Call Center.
- Pleasure personality.
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills and problem solving techniques.
- Self starter with ability to work independently.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Support and provide superior service via phones, e-mails and faxes as a receiver and caller.
- Use questioning and listening skills that support effective telephone communication.
- Use an effective approach to handle special telephone tasks like call transfers, taking messages, call backs, holds, interruptions, and unintentional disconnects.
- Effectively deal with job stress, angry callers, and upset customers.
- Use the most appropriate way to communicate with different behavior types on the telephone.
- Apply the proper telephone etiquette to satisfy various customer situations.
- Identify voice skills and how to enhance a good telephone presentation.
- Meets commitments to customers.
- Provide easily understood answers adapted to the customer situation.
- Provide hardware and software technical support.
- Suggest new content for knowledge base to increase customer self-service.
Interest candidates please forward your detailed CVs including a recent photo with a cover letter describing your suitability for the role and salary expectation to the address detail below:
Your CVs will be treated strictest confidence, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Deadline for application is on Saturday 25th February 2012.